2021 Summer/ Fall Season
Flushing CSA2021 Summer/Fall SeasonwithGarden of Eve Organic Farm
Sign-up is now open! The application is attached / available at the Winter Share pick ups / on the CSA Facebook and website.
- WEDNESDAYS starting June 9 and ending November 17
- Pick up time: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Pick up location: Friends Meeting House at 137-16 Northern Blvd, Flushing (on the porch)
- Available shares: vegetable, fruit, eggs, herbs, craft beer and plants
- Register online and pay by credit card in full or in 3 e-check payments
- Select a full weekly share, full bi-weekly share or weekly single share with fewer vegetables, “vegeholic” share with 2x vegetables or summer share only
- Opportunity to customize your share each time
- Put a hold on your share if you go on vacation
- Fill out and sign the attached Flushing CSA Membership Agreement
- Each member needs to pay a $15.00 administration fee to Flushing CSA – check or PayPal payment (cash or credit card in person) payable to “Flushing CSA” before or in person by May 15th or by the last pickup April 29th
- Each CSA member commits to volunteer a minimum of 6 hours for the season
- Sign up online with the Garden of Eve Organic Farm: gardenofevefarm.com
- Garden of Eve share selection / ordering due by May 15th. Order here: https://csa.farmigo.com/join/gardenofevefarm/SummerFall2021
For more information, contact:
Flushing CSA – email@example.com or call 646-801-4021Or speak to your Core Team at the pick upsSpread the word about our CSA to your friends. We welcome you to our CSA!Flushing CSA Core Team
Green Earth Urban Gardens
Flushing CSA will have locally-produced “Whitestone Honey” available for sale at pickup. The honey is produced by Green Earth Urban Gardens Inc., a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit organization that promotes social and environmental solutions through urban agriculture and therapeutic gardening. A four-ounce bottle of raw honey is sold for $10. Proceeds from the sale will be used by GEUG to help youth learn about urban gardening and nutrition.
S & V Jams
Flushing CSA will have jams from S & V Jams available for sale at the weekly pickups. These are artisanal jams made in Manhattan in small batches. The cost is $8 for an eight ounce jar. Victor, the owner of S & V Jams, will be at some pickups.
A new addition for this season is a selection of products from Sali Artisans including olive oil, amandou (almond butter) and Ras Hanout Moroccan spice. A representative will be at some pickups.
Sweet William‘s Torte Shoppe
Homemade tortes made with locally sourced farm fresh fruit & only the finest ingredients. Baked fresh daily to order. A family recipe that’s sure to delight!
$6.00 (4″ Torte)
$25.00 (8″ Torte)